Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Conestoga Wagon - built by Richard Morse

Richard Morse of Golden, Colorado sent us pictures of his Model Trailways Conestoga Wagon - great job Richard! Of course, Richard is yet another modeler that was able to build this model for FREE! How did
Richard build this model for FREE? How can you build a model for FREE? Click here to see all of our Build For Free Model Kits - You Can Do It Too!

Richard's comments: Attached are the (4) photos of my completed Conestoga Wagon kit that I purchased from your company as a “build for free” offer. Also attached is a copy of my invoice. If you require further information please write back to me. How soon will my account show the $90.00 credit? Of course I want to order more stuff as soon as possible! :-)

Sincerely, Richard Morse

And, by the way, he received his credit as soon as we received the pictures!





No comments:

Post a Comment